While I am admittedly not a Harry Potter fan (in the slightest) my husband is and he has been re-reading the books again. So for our tea tonight I chose this blend which came from the return of the EU TTB round 2, my husbands face lit up a little when I said the name of the blend. I’m after something nice to fuel me while I cross stitch. I’ve been getting into it again, it was something I did as a child and I even joined a sewing/craft club. Now I’m doing a huuuge castle to enter into a contest at my club in September, hopefully it will be done by then. Though I find tea drinking and sewing go together very well.
Here is the last two projects I finished this month:

Back to the tea – In raw state it smells like a sweet chai, particularly cardamom and cinnamon but rather fresh and crisp. Nice so far but no chocolate is present.

Once steeped the tea smells thickly like chocolate but in a pleasant way, however it does not fully mask the spicy chai behind it.

Flavour is not as thick as it smells though the chai is highly noticeable, again particularly cardamom and cinnamon. The chocolate is not very present but it does have a smoothness that shows it’s a chai with a difference. Perhaps flavour wise is more cocoa than chocolate but still it’s subtlety is pleasant enough. I have had chocolate chai before from Della Terra which is highly chocolatey in flavour, this is the polar opposite. It’s a nice blend and it’s theme was joyous (for my husband anyway) but the flavour is nothing past average. Good for a personal custom blend though, just too weak for me.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 20 OZ / 600 ML
Jennkay

Your projects are so cute! I used to be really into cross-stitching, too, but that was a while ago. Maybe I’ll take it up again :)

KittyLovesTea

You can always give it another go, I found it very easy to pick it up again after so long. There are no end of beautiful tea related patterns now a days, much more than when I was younger. :)