I purchased this from a seller on eBay from China. Orange is one of my favourite flavours and aromas so when I saw exactly what this tea was I fell in love with the idea of it being naturally flavoured. It arrived today after weeks of waiting.

My tea examination contains some of the tangerine casing as well as the pu’erh tea.

The smell is very pleasing, you have the freshness of the pu’erh and the slight sweetness citrus smell from the tangerine.

Colour is a warm, dark reddy brown (overall colour would be medium).

Taste wise this tea is beautiful. With the fresh and light pu’erh tea taste you also have a wonderfully uplifting tangerine taste that manages to also stay light and fresh. Very easy to drink and is now one of my favourite tea purchases.

I got 100g (three tangerines) of tea for roughly £6.50 including shipping. Bargain!

The preparation time was what I was advised from the seller and I would say that it is a decent strength and is about right for me. If you want a very strong brew then leave it in for say 2 minutes. You can also re use the tea three times but you must double the steeping time. So first steep use is 1 minute, second steep use is 2 minutes and so on.

I am 26 years old from Leicester, England. I have been drinking tea for many years now and have been getting more and more appreciative about good tea’s. I like to try new and exciting tea’s and import regularly as a treat.

I adore cats and have four of my own called Honey, Cassie, Mr Soots and Ivory.

I am also an avid reader and enjoy curling up with a book (mostly crime, horror, thriller, literature genres) in one hand and a cup of tea in the other.

I also enjoy watching Japanese Anime and horror films.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom