Since this tea is pretty much Shamrocks and Shenanigans, but with candy cane pieces, I’m keeping this review short. This is one of my favorite dessert teas. It tastes so good! The addition of the candy cane creates a nice aftertaste, and adds color to the dry leaf as well.

I began drinking tea because its complexity fascinated me. I love learning about the history, the manufacturing processes, and its place in various cultures.

My favorite teas are Japanese greens and dark oolongs (Wuyi oolongs helped me discover that). My favorite herbal tisane is peppermint. I also love stove top brewed masala chai, hot or cold. The only teas I dislike are fruity tisanes and the ones that have too much fruit.

I’m a grad school student studying Nonfiction writing. I want to be a science writer because writing is awesome and science is awesome. I like animals, colors, astronomy, exercising, and writing and reading nonfiction.

Westchester, NY