drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks again to jessiwrites for a sample.

Glitter and Gold has the aroma of fresh, hot sugary bread, and tastes mostly of cinnamon and vanilla. The orange stands out when it cools. Also, what a pretty tea: when the golden sugar balls and silver crystals melt they create gold sparkles suspended in the liquor.

I began drinking tea because its complexity fascinated me. I love learning about the history, the manufacturing processes, and its place in various cultures.

My favorite teas are Japanese greens and dark oolongs (Wuyi oolongs helped me discover that). My favorite herbal tisane is peppermint. I also love stove top brewed masala chai, hot or cold. The only teas I dislike are fruity tisanes and the ones that have too much fruit.

I’m a grad school student studying Nonfiction writing. I want to be a science writer because writing is awesome and science is awesome. I like animals, colors, astronomy, exercising, and writing and reading nonfiction.

Westchester, NY