This is… fantastically appropriate for Andraste. In Dragon Age lore, Andraste was a slave that became a prophet, war leader, and ultimately a religious icon. She’s the wife of the Maker. She’s like a Joan of Arc / Buddha / Mary combo. But much more textured than expected.

The Chantry (“the church”) praises Andraste as a Saint, a beautiful psuedo-diety. Her Grace would be soft, gentle, and ultimately forgiving.

This blend just captures that so well. It feels like a clean tea. Baptized in fruits and gentle florals. The predominant taste for me was the raspberry (came across almost like a strawberry). It was smooth and delicious. I can imagine this sweetened and iced would be an incredibly delicious drink.

I discovered a love for tea when I started trying to eat healthier. I try to follow a Ketogenic diet (that a very low carb diet, more info here: http://www.reddit.com/r/keto). It has solved so many issues for me. Ranging from Weight to Acne to PSOCs to my mood. Keto has saved my soul.

Downside? No carbs! The pleasure foods of our society are so damaging and so abundant. I needed to find something I loved and adored in order to remain on keto. One place that lacked for me was drinks. I used to be a diligent Mountain Dew drinker so converting to water was a horribly boring task. Tea fills that void and so much more.

I began with Adagio and their Fandom teas. My dorky English-major, video game, anime-loving heart was stolen. Then the collection-bug was struck and here I am. Estatic there’s a website that’s the equivalent of Scent base. (Did I mention my BPAL addition?)

I either drink my tea plain, or make it into Butter Tea. I’m seeking teas that are wonderful plain (without sugar/cream/etc needed). Right now I’m still VERY new to the tea-world, so am not positive what teas I prefer. We’ll find out!

My rating system, roughly:

100 = I will Marry You.
90-99 = Adore. Stockpile time!
70-89 = Good. Wishlisting this stuff!
50-69 = Decent, will finish my stock but not likely to buy again.
40-49 = Not a fan. Will try to sell/trade/give away my stock
00-39 = Crap. Maybe I’ll give it away. Maybe I’ll use it as fertilizer.

I’m also interested into getting into the trading scene! So feel free to contact me if there’s anything in my cupboard you’d be interested in swapping. I have an endless wishlist!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota