drank All The Raj by DAVIDsTEA

Cold brewed for 10 hours. At first sniff I was a little put off. Don’t ask me why I was expecting it to be fruity and instead it smells like old lady perfume. Thankfully, it tastes a little better than it smells. Brews into a nice, light pink. The predominant taste is definitely roses, which isn’t as weird as I thought it would be. It’s a nice sweet tang that sits lightly on the tongue. I don’t love it, but I wouldn’t turn down a cup if someone offered it to me.

Iced 8 min or more
Bonnie

How about… I’d use the term “smells like old perfume” or “bad perfume”, nobody says smells like “old man’s cologne.”

That is true :) young women wear some hideous perfumes too

DaisyChubb

I have to say, I’ve never met a men’s cologne that wasn’t hideous, no matter the age haha.

DaisyChubb

(I’ve avoided this tea for that reason, I’m not brave enough to try it haha)

Finn88

Yeeeah the more I sip it the more it grosses me out a little bit. I feel like I’m drinking perfume :(

Comments

Bonnie

That is true :) young women wear some hideous perfumes too

DaisyChubb

(I’ve avoided this tea for that reason, I’m not brave enough to try it haha)

Finn88

I am a 25 year old nurse. I began to get into tea after one of my patients recommended it and my sister got me hooked on Teavana.

New Jersey