drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

The first time I tried this tea in a sample from Bonnie, I had no idea that this was a difficult tea for Verdant to obtain. So, my first cup was consumed without knowing how difficult it would be to get. What a shame! Beautifully flavored tea and as someone before me stated, has the oddly beautiful scent of mushrooms.

After Christmas, I finally had time to get back into my tea collection and enjoy a few cups with my new tea kettle. This one was the first one I decided to try again. There’s nothing like sipping a beautiful cup of tea while watching the snow fall. This tea is delicious and I’m tempted to buy out the remainder of Verdant’s supply, despite the fact that I am poor. Thanks Bonnie for parting with some of yours. Now that I know what I had, I definitely appreciate your sending me some. You’re the best!

Bonnie

Glad you liked it! Tea is to be shared with friends!

Finn88

I really did! You’ve actually really gotten me into a few different black teas. I was always hesitant to buy them without tasting them because I had no idea what sort of tea I liked. I assumed that I only liked flavored tea. You proved me wrong and I am forever grateful for it!

so glad you’re enjoying black teas Finn! There are some great ones out there with plenty of flavour and subtleties going on :)

Finn88

I really am. My boyfriend is beginning to think I have a tea addiction. ha I even hide some of it when I order it because I know that I have gotten entirely too much. I say at least it’s not soda. It’s healthy and keeps me busy :)

Comments

Bonnie

Glad you liked it! Tea is to be shared with friends!

Finn88

I am a 25 year old nurse. I began to get into tea after one of my patients recommended it and my sister got me hooked on Teavana.

New Jersey