drank Green Almond Chai by Kally Tea

Blech. What the hell did I do wrong with this tea? It smells absolutely delicious…cinnamon, spices, and almonds. Even the first taste is amazing. But…as soon as I swallow it leaves this weird bitter, astringent taste in my mouth. Could it be bcause I’m not a huge fan of green teas? I have no idea…but I would never buy this. :(

MissLena

It might be because the water was boiling, I’d try a little bit cooler temperature and see if that helps, boiling can be a bit hard on green teas at times. Hope this helps :) it’s always disappointing when a tea smells soo good then it doesn’t taste at all the same!

Finn88

That’s what I was figuring. Followed the instructions they gave but sheesh. I hope that’s not how it was supposed to taste! I’ll have to try on another cup.

MissLena

I hope it works out for you! :)

Comments

MissLena

Finn88

MissLena

I hope it works out for you! :)

I am a 25 year old nurse. I began to get into tea after one of my patients recommended it and my sister got me hooked on Teavana.

New Jersey