Not a bad tea, but I have come to the conclusion that I do not like bergamot. I’m not really sure what it even is, but any tea that has it I tend to not like too much. Ah well…

Haha I’m with you there! Though I did find one tea the other day that didn’t taste the way bergamot usually does that was decent enough :)

Finn88

Oh good, I’m not the only one! Ha I have no idea what it is about it…but I am not a fan.

Terri HarpLady

I’m also not a huge bergamot fan, but recently I have actually enjoyed an occasional cup, provided it was sweetened with stevia.

Comments

Finn88

Terri HarpLady

I am a 25 year old nurse. I began to get into tea after one of my patients recommended it and my sister got me hooked on Teavana.

New Jersey