reviewed PerfecTea Maker by Teavana

My very first tea maker besides a basic bamboo strainer. From what I can see, this is virtually the same design as Adagio’s IngenuiTea maker and numerous other nearly identical products from other companies. I must say the design is very cool and works well. It’s very easy to brew, just put the leaves inside along with your hot water and when you’re ready to pour, simply place the device on top of your cup. I love the simplicity. I haven’t noticed any “notes of plastic” in my tea when using this, the tea still maintains it’s pure and natural flavor. The only problem is that it sometimes leaks a little bit which can be annoying. But overall, I’m happy with it.

Bonnie

Hey…just noticed that you are a student…I hope you are taking advantage of having people send you free tea samples. I just sent some to Ian who is 15. I know students have it tough. (so do retired grandma’s like me..ah well) So, if you need some tea…check me out with Ian and I’ll send you some samples.

Scatterbrain

Wow, that’s very generous of you and I REALLY appreciate it. :)

Comments

Bonnie

Scatterbrain

Wow, that’s very generous of you and I REALLY appreciate it. :)

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon