drank PG Tips by PG Tips

I picked some of this up today because I’ve been on a bit of a black tea kick lately (which is strange for me), and I no longer have any loose-leaf blacks in the house. I had heard that this was the best black tea you could get in a grocery store. While I obviously didn’t have high expectations, I thought it would be better than this. I smelled it and thought “this smells like any other grocery store black – dull, flat, and uninteresting.”. And when I brewed it and tried it at different temperatures, it didn’t get much better. Still dull. Still flat. Still uninteresting. But along with that, I was also greeted with a bitter punch it the face. So yeah, I guess it is a little more “bold” than most grocery store brands, but I didn’t find it any better.

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon