I thought the Tie Guan Yin I got from Teavivre was good but this stuff right here is AMAZING. I didn’t even consider myself a big black tea fan before because I was naive to what a truly high quality black tea was. I didn’t even know that black tea could possess the kind of flavor “wow” factor that this does, my eyes are now open. For me, the most dominant smell/flavor in this is that of maltiness with little hints of chocolate and raisins, in a more refined sense it kind of reminds me of those Whoppers candies (the malted milk balls). This is smooth, comforting, a little sweet, a little earthy, chocolatey, malty… Just all around delicious. I drank it with homemade General Tso’s chicken and fried rice and it really complimented the meal. I will definitely be buying some of this.

K S

This tea has been an inspiration to many of us. Golden Tips and Jasmine Dragon Pearls are also awe inspiring.

Bonnie

How long did you have to wait to get your first samples from Teavivre? I can’t wait to try the tea! It’s been 3 weeks…I’m impatient I know but the reviews sound so amazing!!! Whoppers! No kidding?!

Scatterbrain

It took two weeks and five days for mine to get here, and it looks like customs tore through it too.

Bonnie

Ok, should be here soon then! Thanks!

Comments

K S

Scatterbrain

Bonnie

Ok, should be here soon then! Thanks!

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon