A package arrived for me today with a bunch of samples generously provided to me by Bonnie. Many thanks to her. All of the teas smell DELICIOUS and I can’t wait to try them. When I came home, I was in the mood for something sweet because this one just SCREAMED sweet when I smelled it. I tried it plain and it wasn’t quite up to satisfying my massive sweet tooth on its own, so I added a packet of sweetener and now it’s perfect. Smooth and very sweet, a little creamy, and I like that the tea base isn’t overpowered. It reminds me of this strawberries and cream oatmeal I have at my house. This is very good. Thanks again to Bonnie.

Bonnie

Welcome!

Comments

Bonnie

Welcome!

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon