drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Bonnie sent me a sachet of this, and I’m really glad she did. I bought Paris once before and loved it, but now I’m convinced that the tin I bought before was a little stale as the tea that I’m brewing right now has a much stronger caramel and vanilla aroma than the tea I bought a few months ago. If I loved it stale, I can’t wait to see how I like it fresh. Now I wait a few minutes for it to cool down… It’s now five minutes later and I just took a few sips. Yep, the flavor is definitely a lot more pronounced in this batch. I’m getting much more vanilla, caramel and fruit whereas with the last time I had this it was mostly bergamot with a hint of cream. I’ve gotta say, I love it both ways.

CHAroma

You know you’ve found a great tea when it’s gone stale and you still enjoy it!

Comments

CHAroma

You know you’ve found a great tea when it’s gone stale and you still enjoy it!

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon