I thought this was a very tasty and smooth earl grey. In my experience, you must be careful in brewing it and FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. I attempted to brew it like a standard black tea using boiling water but this produced a bitter tea. I tried again with a temperature of approximately 190-200 degrees Fahrenheit and it was DELICIOUS. It was a more mellow earl grey than what I am used to but it was very unique and delicious. Man, earl greys have really grown on me… I’m really enjoying my samples from Fusion and I’m thinking I’m gonna have to place an order in the future.

K S

Agree with everything you said including the need for a near future order.

Fusion Teas

Both of your comments have been greatly appreciated, we are working on officially launching our black tea collection soon on our website. In the mean time our Earl Grey and Caramel Chai Pu-erh is available on Amazon.

Comments

K S

Agree with everything you said including the need for a near future order.

Fusion Teas

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon