Favorite pu-erh I’ve had so far, this is downright delicious. I’ll add more description later, I won’t have my computer for another week and I don’t quite feel like writing tea reviews on my phone. :) But in the mean time, you should try some! Hope all are doing well.

Bonnie

Burrring ring ring….hello telephone, I’m so sorry you’re having trouble KWINTER with your computer and we all miss you! Click…hang up. DT (not davids tea, dial tone)

Comments

Bonnie

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon