My computer still isn’t working so I’m once again confined to my phone, which means this review’s gonna be short and sweet. This stuff is GREAT. Smooth, rich and earthy with chocolate and leather tones. My fixations in the world of tea change, and now pu-erh is the subject of my intrigue. The taste of pu-erh is quickly growing on me and I’m making it a goal to try more because it’s a fascinating type of tea. This is a satisfying cup.

Bonnie

Um! I just introduced my granddaughter to her first pu-erh’s this afternoon using a gaiwan and tea try.She loved it. I’m loving pu-erh’s too. This one is nice and rich!

ashmanra

I am out of this one and need to remedy that soon! This is the all around favorite at my house and several of the tea drinkers will ONLY drink this one if I have it around.

Comments

Bonnie

ashmanra

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon