Wow, this stuff is amazing! I wouldn’t have expected it but the corn flavor is very prominent and it works damn well in combination with the pu-erh’s light, mellow and clean base. Super smooth, a little sweet. This is a very satisfying and “clean” tasting cup of pu-erh.

Bonnie

Now you’ve done it Kwinter! Another Verdant I have yet to try! Sounds so good too! Wah!

Kittenna

I’ve been curious about this one for a while. I think I need to swap someone a taste of a different Verdant pu’er instead of purchasing my own though!

Scatterbrain

Honestly guys, I’d send you both some in a heartbeat if I could. It’s just that my parents haven’t been willing to go to the post office for me and I don’t have my license yet. I’m definitely keeping a mental list of people to do swaps with when I can, I still owe Tommy the Toad some tea. I just hope you don’t think I’m being selfish, I’d really love to help spread the tea love around.

Kittenna

Oh, don’t worry about it! I was just musing and talking myself out of buying some :D I really shouldn’t even be looking at another Verdant pu’er until I’ve tried the… five?? I got that are still sitting upstairs.

Comments

Bonnie

Scatterbrain

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon