drank Chocolate Cake by DAVIDsTEA

This is another one of the samples Bonnie sent me, and as always, I’m extremely grateful. It’s awesome to be able to have the opportunity to try new teas. The dry leaf of this one smelled delicious. It smelled very rich, chocolaty, sweet and promising…but the brewed tea was a bit of a letdown. I don’t quite understand the good reviews on this one, because I’ve found that no matter how much leaf I added or how long I steeped it, it was a watery, flavorless mess. I sincerely hope you don’t take offense to this, Bonnie! I’m still very grateful for the chance to try it as I was actually considering buying some, so thanks again! I’m just not a fan of this one.

Bonnie

This is why people like me send out sample that have variety so that you can try different things. It’s the point of it. Not to agree but to try. Part of the fun of tea…hit and miss.

Scatterbrain

Exactly. :) I tried the lapsang souchong you sent which was something very new for me and I was surprised to find that I actually really liked it.

Bonnie

Wow! Convert! It’s different huh…!