This sample was generously provided to me by Bonnie (still haven’t figured out how to make words bold). I was very curious about trying a smoked tea, and just a bit apprehensive. The aroma of the dry leaf is INTENSE pine smoke.

My dad makes his own venison jerky in a backyard smoker using a combination of pinewood and hickory, and that’s what the smell of this tea reminded me of.

The flavor proved to be more mellow, and I have to say I liked it a lot. I didn’t expect to like it this much. It was smooth and surprisingly light, and there is something very refined about it. It reminded me of grilled vegetables and a good cigar. Thanks again, Bonnie!

Side note: I take my SAT’s tomorrow morning, wish me luck!

Put a star at the beginning and end of what you want to make bold! *Good Luck *

Oops…don’t leave spaces! Good Luck

Azzrian

Good luck!! :)

Thank you! :)

TeaBrat

good luck!

Michelle

And to do italics, do _ italics _ (but without spaces): italics! strikethrough is – strikethrough -

ashmanra

Cool! I knew bold but not italics and strike through. Woohoo! I can hardly wait to try them all! Oh wait, I just did!

Bonnie

shut-up sorry I SAID SORRY! This is only a test! ; )

Kittenna

Good luck on the SATs!!

Invader Zim

Don’t forget underline by using +

Ninavampi

Good luck!!!

Scatterbrain

Just got home, WOW. That felt like it was never going to end. I had to drive 40 minutes away to take the test and it was 5 hours of testing with 5 minute breaks every 50 minutes. Whew…

Hooray!

Scatterbrain

I was really nervous, but I know I did well. :)

Comments

Bonnie

Put a star at the beginning and end of what you want to make bold! *Good Luck *

good luck!

Michelle

ashmanra

Bonnie

shut-up sorry I SAID SORRY! This is only a test! ; )

Kittenna

Good luck on the SATs!!

Invader Zim

Don’t forget underline by using +

Ninavampi

Good luck!!!

Hooray!

Scatterbrain

I was really nervous, but I know I did well. :)

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon