This was another one of the samples that Bonnie kindly sent me. I was very excited to try this as I love pistachio ice cream (well, pistachio anything really). It had a more delicate flavor than I expected, but often times with green teas I’m finding it’s all about appreciating subtlety. The green tea base tastes fantastic, it’s very light and there are delicate flavors of cream and then stronger flavors of pistachio. Very good, it reminds me of Joy’s Teaspoon’s Enchanted Forest (probably because it’s the only other tea I’ve had that used nuts as flavoring). Butiki is definitely going on my list of places to buy from when I get more cash (along with Joy’s Teaspoon, PuerhShop, Den’s Tea, Fusion Tea Room and a slew of other places…).

Azzrian

Yup Butiki and Joys are two of my favorites – I have a full cart at Joys that I can’t afford quite yet lol but soon SOON! Butiki teas stocked pretty good FOR NOW but more wanted! SIGH so much more.

Azzrian

Oh and for sure Dens!!! Another all time fav!

Bonnie

You guys are so funny. Sigh, ah, sigh. Yeah…I wish…arh…!

Azzrian

LOL Bonnie – its desire pure and simple desire for MORE TEA!

Comments

Azzrian

Azzrian

Oh and for sure Dens!!! Another all time fav!

Bonnie

You guys are so funny. Sigh, ah, sigh. Yeah…I wish…arh…!

Azzrian

LOL Bonnie – its desire pure and simple desire for MORE TEA!

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon