The description for this tea sounded incredibly enticing, so I could not resist. The people at Verdant are by far the best company at writing tea descriptions that make you swoon. I was surprised by just how strong the aromas of cinnamon and vanilla cream were in the tea as it brewed. I didn’t have to try hard to find these flavors, they really stuck out clearly. The earthiness of this tea is there, but it is very light and smooth and as I sip I get faint flavors of cinnamon and malt, and there is a tingling sensation on the finish. This is a very clean, smooth and delicious pu-erh. I’m so glad I was brave enough to try pu-erh so early on in my tea adventure, because I now know that it’s going to be a life-long love.

Spoonvonstup

“I’m so glad I was brave enough to try pu-erh so early on in my tea adventure”
The earlier you fall in love, the earlier you get to start your stash!

What a nice intro to pu’er. My first one was an itty bitty square I picked up on a whim in NY Chinatown.. it tasted rotten (literally) and I stayed away from all pu’er for a year, wondering if that was a taste I really wanted to acquire. :-p (luckily, I didn’t have to! just hurried on into nicer pu’er)

Bonnie

Hooray! You and my 11year old grandson jumped the hurdle! Lovin pu-erh’s!

Comments

Spoonvonstup

“I’m so glad I was brave enough to try pu-erh so early on in my tea adventure”
The earlier you fall in love, the earlier you get to start your stash!

Bonnie

Hooray! You and my 11year old grandson jumped the hurdle! Lovin pu-erh’s!

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon