It’s safe to say that this is my favorite green tea, and it never ceases to amaze me. There’s nothing more relaxing to me than a properly prepared mug of this stuff. Soon I’ll be trying Teavivre’s Superfine Pre-Ming Dragonwell and I really look forward to it.

K S

This and jasmine dragon pearls are amazing. A year ago I would have sworn I wouldn’t like either.

Scatterbrain

I haven’t had Teavivre’s pearls yet but I’m sure they’re good. I think my favorite greens overall are still Japanese but all I’ve had are a few senchas and banchas, I really need to try a gyokuro and some matcha.

Comments

K S

Scatterbrain

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon