This one is just alright in my opinion, definitely not one of my favorites from Verdant. I’m sure that it is a high quality tea, it’s just not really appealing to me (at least at this point). More than anything, it tastes like citrus and it is a bit creamy, but it seems a little too astringent and it’s reminding me of some bagged orange pekoe teas I’ve had. Of course I’ll keep playing around with what’s left of the ounce I bought, and I’ll come back with a rating later. Maybe my expectations are too high after the Golden Fleece and Zhu Rong black.

TeaBrat

I actually forgot I had this before and I ordered it again recently. lol

ashmanra

I usually have to go easy in time and temp for Yunnans or they are too peppery/spicy for me. A few are more delicate, yam like, and intricate, but some just need special treatment and for me….milk and sugar. I almost never drink them.

Comments

TeaBrat

I actually forgot I had this before and I ordered it again recently. lol

ashmanra

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon