drank Uji Kabuse by Ito En

I bought this and four other Japanese greens from Ito En recently and this is the one I keep reaching for because it’s just so much better than the rest, it’s not even fair. Light and fresh with a subtle creaminess, bright citrus notes and a little bit of sweetness. This is a vibrant, juicy tea that induces feelings of calmness and joy. That’s just what I need right now too, because I’m currently in the midst of withdrawal from a severe nicotine dependence that I finally decided it was time to end. I’m trying to implement a lot of positive changes in my life right now, and my beloved camellia sinensis will help me every step of the way.

TeaBrat

oooh – this tea sounds great and good luck with the nicotine withdrawal – I’ve done it!

Scatterbrain

I did it before too, and then one day I decided that I could just chew one more time and then that led to another time, and another, and so on… Thank you though, I think I’ll succeed this time. :)

Spoonvonstup

Good luck, Kwinter!

Thank you. :)

Indigobloom

You can do it Kwinter, hang in there! xx

Comments

TeaBrat

Spoonvonstup

Good luck, Kwinter!

Thank you. :)

Indigobloom

You can do it Kwinter, hang in there! xx

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon