I’m liking this one a little better tonight, I guess I just wasn’t in the mood for it last night. Smooth Chinese green tea flavor with that sweet rice flavor accompanying it, not bad. I’ll bump the rating up a little bit.

I’m in need of some new teas, is anybody feeling generous and willing to send me some samples? ;)

momo

In the swap post, if you want anything I posted there yesterday, you’re more than welcome to it!

Scatterbrain

Awesome. I just want you to know that I’m unfortunately not able to send teas in return, my parents are unwilling to go to the post office for me. So if you were hoping for a swap then you should keep your tea but if not then I’d be happy to take some off your hands. :)

momo

No, I want to get them to people who will drink them and not getting anything back isn’t a big deal at all.

Scatterbrain

I’m mostly interested in the orange blossom oolong and the gunpowder black/chais, but anything you would want to give me is okay if you’d rather not give those away.

Azzrian

I could send you some samples after payday – PM me your mailing info and I will get some things together for you!

Kittenna

If you lived in Canada I’d send you a bunch of stuff, but shipping costs suck :(

I totally understand. :)

Comments

momo

Azzrian

Kittenna

I totally understand. :)

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon