drank Green Rooibos by Davidson's

I sun brewed a big jug of this today and iced it, and let me say that plain ol’ green rooibos is a must-try for iced tea this summer. It’s crisp, light and extremely refreshing with a little bit of a natural fruity flavor. To make things even better, this stuff is CHEAP. I paid around twelve dollars for a full pound on Amazon. Great iced tea for summer.

Bonnie

You should break some of your mint with your hand and add it to your tea hot or iced! Num!

momo

Interesting, I bought two ounces out of curiosity to taste it alone but I haven’t tried it. I’m definitely going to have to make some iced now!

Scatterbrain

If you want my opinion, I think this one tastes best with double the amount of recommended leaf. :)

Comments

Bonnie

momo

Scatterbrain

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon