Backlog… I figured after I just did a review on another red rooibos blend, I might as well just get this one over with. I’ve been doing a lot of drinking teas and not writing tasting notes on them because they were boring or disappointing. But anyways…

As I wrote in my review of Teavana’s rooibos chai, I generally don’t care for red rooibos (with one exception being Tazo’s full-leaf vanilla rooibos). This one is pretty much on the same level as the rooibos from Teavana, maybe a couple points lower. I can barely detect the spices in it, the rooibos is (as always) watery and flat, and I taste no chocolate whatsoever. I can see why you didn’t care for this one, Amanda. But I’ve got good news, I passed this one on to my brother who is far less picky with teas than I am, so it will not be wasted! Thanks Amanda.

momo

I’m really picky about chai to the point I just say I don’t like it. Glad someone can enjoy it though! It was weird to me that this one lacks in chocolate when I have a chocolate rooibos from the same shop that definitely has the flavor.

Comments

momo

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon