Now on my third infusion of this late at night, just how I like it. Taking in its smooth, rich earthiness. I love it.

I doubt anyone’s up right now (at least in this time zone) but I’m just so excited about this that I had to share…

This is what I plan on getting as my first gaiwan

I think it’s BEAUTIFUL, what do you guys think?

tigress_al

Very pretty gaiwan! It looks so delicate

Bonnie

Beautiful!

LiberTEAS

It is pretty… but it’s really pricy for such a basic gaiwan.

Dylan Oxford

It is very nice looking. I’d say it’s a little on the spendy side too, but a quick look around the interwebs and I’m not finding that exact gaiwan cheaper from anywhere else.

ashmanra

Lovely!

momo

I love it! If I hadn’t found one with pandas on it, I would love one like that.

Kashyap

I love gaiwans and quite a few, but they come in many various sizes and just be mindful of the size you order as it may be far smaller and more fragile than you think. I am very smitten with the travel gaiwan set that In Pursuit of Tea was selling (no longer available), but you can find a similar one at Art of Tea (it includes a Taiwanese gaiwan, tea ocean, 5 cups, and carrying case with an inner pouch – pretty great for company and travel).

Comments

tigress_al

Very pretty gaiwan! It looks so delicate

Bonnie

Beautiful!

LiberTEAS

It is pretty… but it’s really pricy for such a basic gaiwan.

Dylan Oxford

ashmanra

Lovely!

momo

I love it! If I hadn’t found one with pandas on it, I would love one like that.

Kashyap

My name is Kyle. I love good tea, a good book, the great outdoors, and I am passionate about music. I also find enjoyment in writing and mountain biking here in beautiful Central Oregon.

Tea is a hugely misunderstood and under-appreciated gift in the western world, and my hope is to spread the gift of quality tea. It is communion between the passion of man and the raw beauty of nature. It is art, and it is therapy. I hope you enjoy my writings.

Bend, Oregon