Now on my third infusion of this late at night, just how I like it. Taking in its smooth, rich earthiness. I love it.

I doubt anyone’s up right now (at least in this time zone) but I’m just so excited about this that I had to share…

This is what I plan on getting as my first gaiwan

I think it’s BEAUTIFUL, what do you guys think?

tigress_al

Very pretty gaiwan! It looks so delicate

Bonnie

Beautiful!

LiberTEAS

It is pretty… but it’s really pricy for such a basic gaiwan.

Dylan Oxford

It is very nice looking. I’d say it’s a little on the spendy side too, but a quick look around the interwebs and I’m not finding that exact gaiwan cheaper from anywhere else.

ashmanra

Lovely!

momo

I love it! If I hadn’t found one with pandas on it, I would love one like that.

Kashyap

I love gaiwans and quite a few, but they come in many various sizes and just be mindful of the size you order as it may be far smaller and more fragile than you think. I am very smitten with the travel gaiwan set that In Pursuit of Tea was selling (no longer available), but you can find a similar one at Art of Tea (it includes a Taiwanese gaiwan, tea ocean, 5 cups, and carrying case with an inner pouch – pretty great for company and travel).

Comments

tigress_al

Very pretty gaiwan! It looks so delicate

Bonnie

Beautiful!

LiberTEAS

It is pretty… but it’s really pricy for such a basic gaiwan.

Dylan Oxford

ashmanra

Lovely!

momo

I love it! If I hadn’t found one with pandas on it, I would love one like that.

Kashyap

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon