Sipdown… This is becoming a favorite of mine and I’m really gonna miss it. The bergamot continues to mellow and taste more natural while the cheesecake creaminess pops out more and more and it’s really tasting better and better with each day that’s going by. This one is AMAZING iced (this is the first time I’ve ever iced an earl grey, I always thought it would be weird but NOW I UNDERSTAND. So crisp and refreshing, and in this case a little creamy.

So there goes my last tea from 52teas in my cupboard, but I don’t need to worry because I’ve got more on the way! Blueberry Zabaglione, Strawberry Zabaglione, Earl Black (which I believe I’m the first to review?), Cinnamon Roll Honeybush and a few SBT teas. I went a little crazy (by my standards anyway). Can’t wait!

Scatterbrain

Man, I’ve been on quite the flavored tea kick lately. Never thought it would happen.

Alphakitty

Ooh, I have to try this one iced, I’ve done cold brews for EGs before but I never thought to try it with this blend.

DaisyChubb

Oh no sipdown already?! It’s that good!

That and I don’t have many teas at the moment. Haha

Comments

Scatterbrain

Alphakitty

DaisyChubb

Oh no sipdown already?! It’s that good!

That and I don’t have many teas at the moment. Haha

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon