drank Earl Black by 52teas

Wow, I can’t believe 52teas has had a blend out this long without it being reviewed! I’ve been debating on buying this one for a while, it sounded intriguing but I was hesitant given the fact that you only get an ounce for $8.99, but I finally decided to go for it.

The white tea base is very nice and a little sweet, and the flavoring manages not to overpower the tea base. All the flavors are balanced quite well. I don’t really taste either bergamot or blackcurrant as separate flavors, they kind of morph together to form a whole new experience. It’s all very subtle and it works well, good stuff.

Lynne-tea

At first I thought this would be a black tea because of the ‘earl black’… but after reading your review and you talking about the white tea base, I actually had to look at the page for it to confirm that it was actually a white tea base, and not black as I had initially assumed haha.. the title totally tossed me for a loop

Scatterbrain

The same thing happened to me at first. :)

Haha okay phew! =)

Kittenna

Yep, same thing happened to me! Instantly dismissed it as a black tea, then later realized it’s a white, which interested me far more (but not enough to purchase).

CHAroma

Maybe it should have been named Earl Black & White?

Comments

Lynne-tea

Scatterbrain

The same thing happened to me at first. :)

Haha okay phew! =)

Kittenna

CHAroma

Maybe it should have been named Earl Black & White?

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon