This a great shu. Possibly the best I’ve ever had. It’s so rich while still being smooth and light on the tongue. It’s pure and sweet, complete mellow earthiness that leaves a little tingle on my tongue as I’m transported to an old library or antique shop. It makes me feel like I’m going on a mental journey back in time. I envision the leaves piled up in a tea workshop in 1998, when I was only four years old. There’s just something amazing about it to me, that the tea I’m drinking right now has been waiting for me, mellowing and maturing for me for the past fourteen years. I didn’t know when I was four years old that there was an amazing tea sitting in storage in China that was destined to fill my cup and make me happy in the future. Absolutely delicious.

Bonnie

Oh boy, this is a special Puer! It does special things that are mystical…not only tasting the best but messing with your head too! I know you enjoyed this tea. I just received some more myself I love it!!!! A must have in my book!!!!

Bonnie

Multiple steeps, a must…this and Spring Laoshan White…are WOW! Transcendental!

Spoonvonstup

I love this review! I agree with you completely… I was 11 when this tea was first picked and processed.. (6th grade, with my first locker and changing classes like a real high-schooler).

TheTeaFairy

I really enjoyed your review of his tea, love that it took you to another place, a good one…

Comments

Bonnie

Bonnie

Multiple steeps, a must…this and Spring Laoshan White…are WOW! Transcendental!

Spoonvonstup

TheTeaFairy

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon