Woke up with a cup of Zhu Rong and now I’m a few cups into this and it’s really helping wake me up nicely.

This is a nice, creamy, sweet and slightly smoky sheng. There are hints of spice and aromatic wood along with a slight mustiness and fruitness. My favorite part about it is the creamy texture and sweet aftertaste. This is very nice. I’m feeling ready to tackle my interview now.

Update: I GOT THE JOB!

What interview?!

Scatterbrain

Just got back. I was applying for a job at a local thrift store. I’m a little cynical right now though, they interviewed like four other people and they were all fully grown, outgoing and friendly adults and I was very nervous. : /

Bonnie

None of them can write a tea review though. Next interview take some tea and a copy of your reviews heh!

Good luck :D

Hesper June

Do not let this discourage you!
My first job there was 3 other people who were ‘full grown’ and very qualified, however that was not what they were looking for…they were looking for someone who was trainable and I was that:)

Hesper June

YAH!!! Congrats!!!! ( wink, wink…I told you so;)

Bonnie

WOW! Congrat’s! Hope you have a thermos!

Hehe thanks Hesper.

YAY congrats!!!

ashmanra

Hooray!

Scatterbrain

Thanks guys. I didn’t know it was possible for people to not get the job because they’re TOO qualified, but it worked out for me! :)

Alphakitty

Yay for you!

Lynne-tea

Congratulations!

Comments

Bonnie

What interview?!

Good luck :D

Hesper June

Do not let this discourage you!

Hesper June

YAH!!! Congrats!!!! ( wink, wink…I told you so;)

Bonnie

WOW! Congrat’s! Hope you have a thermos!

Hehe thanks Hesper.

Alphakitty

Yay for you!

Lynne-tea

I’ll take a quiet life
A handshake of carbon monoxide
No alarms and no surprises, please

Bend, Oregon