drank Irish Breakfast by Adagio Teas

Just returned from a hard day of Christmas shopping. It’s pouring rain. My shoes and socks were soaked through. I HATE having wet feet. It’s just one of those things with me. It will ruin my whole day. As this was steeping, I put on some warm socks and a pair of slippers…yes, very glamorous, I know. I go to the fridge…no milk. I really like this tea with a little milk and sugar, or honey. Looks like I’ll be making a trip to Publix…in the rain.

Crap.

sophistre

I hate those days! Maybe the miserable weather and the anticipation will make it a sweeter cup for all of the trouble…maybe. ;)

Marie

Totally hear ya on being out of milk when craving a nice cup of hot black tea. It will be so worth it though. Then once you get back you can rest easy. :)

Kitch3ntools

i hate wet socks with a passion too!!

teaplz

I just liked this for your wet socks problem. EW. One of my worst experiences was having to sit on a bus with air conditioning when it had rained. I had somehow waded into some serious puddles, and the water had crept from my ankles all the way to the knees of my jeans. And my socks were wet. :( And I was on the bus for an hour and a half. :( BOO RAIN!

Angrboda

I’m so with you on the socks thing. This summer I was going on a course in Copenhagen and it had been raining a lot so I wisely decided to bring a pair of dry socks in my bag. When it was time to go home it had started raining again and I was desperate for warm dry feet, so as soon as I got on the train home I stupidly changed my socks. It was AWESOME for about 30 seconds. Made the rest of the journey home with bare feet and two pairs of wet socks in my bag.

LENA

I’m not alone! Yay! After the trip to Publix, I totally crashed with my tea. It was worth it…I drank several cups last night. Mmmm!

takgoti

I must join in the hating of the wet feet. Stick me in the woods with a tent and a lot of rain and people yelling at one another and everything being generally crappy, and I can manage. But add wet socks and shoes to the picture and get ready for me to crack some heads. Plus, shoes take effing for*ever* to dry.

Comments

sophistre

Marie

Kitch3ntools

i hate wet socks with a passion too!!

teaplz

Angrboda

LENA

takgoti

lover of tea, travel, good food, nerdy stuff, tattoos, great danes, sushi, beer, netflix, UFC, reading…and of course, my kick-ass husband.

MURFREESBORO, TN