drank China Breakfast by Rishi Tea

As my sample size shrinks, the more I feel this tea will be missed. I’ve finally nailed the temp and steeping time, and it’s oh so good. I’m sure that I will eventually order some more, but I’m hoping 2010 will be the year of trying “new” teas. I foresee lots of samples!

Ricky

So what’s the temperature / steeping time if you don’t mind me asking. (You made it sound as if it was different from the tin o.O). Delicious tea indeed.

LENA

boiling water – 4 minutes, steaming water (from my office’s coffee maker)- 5 minutes. no more or it will get really bitter. of course, all is forgiven if you add milk and sugar…which this tea takes very well.

Comments

Ricky

LENA

lover of tea, travel, good food, nerdy stuff, tattoos, great danes, sushi, beer, netflix, UFC, reading…and of course, my kick-ass husband.

MURFREESBORO, TN