drank Organic Wu Yi Rou Gui by Andao

Well, the Traveling Tea Box certainly did its job for me. With this wonderful tea, I have now found a company that I never knew existed AND I will soon be placing an order with them. This oolong is classic. It’s soon to be a staple oolong. It smells delicious, tastes delicious…and it’s the first oolong I’ve tried in which the second steep is bake-y. A bake-y oolong! Oh yes. Ready the debit cards, folks.

The tea isn’t overly complex; it simply has a no frills, traditional oolong taste. And it’s great! Lightly roasted and smoky tasting, I just love it. No vegetal taste, just how I like it. I’m all giddy! I usually refrain from eating while drinking tea (other than the occasional cookie or sweet getting dunked in), but I would love to eat several traditional Chinese dishes with this tea in hand. It’s so good.

The sample from the TTB ended up just where it was meant to be.

~lauren.

Thanks to your post, I just discovered them too (at least their website)! Did you see their boxed biscuit set of pu-erhs? Oh, want! They have the most inexpensive lovely teaware, too! :)

__Morgana__

Oh no, just when I thought I’d ordered from every company on the planet I could possibly want to order from. Sigh. ;-)

~lauren.

It’s Steepster – somebody is always posting a scrumptiously delectable tasting note and then we can’t help but be intrigued!

Comments

~lauren.

__Morgana__

~lauren.

lover of tea, travel, good food, nerdy stuff, tattoos, great danes, sushi, beer, netflix, UFC, reading…and of course, my kick-ass husband.

MURFREESBORO, TN