I’ve been looking forward to trying this tea for quite some time.

It’s a little underwhelming to be honest. The leaves smell sugary; like catching a whiff of butterscotch candy. The flavors are light but prevalent. The oolong base is just ok. It could have used a little more oomph. I wish they would have used a slightly darker oolong. Sugar and caramel flavors on top of a light to medium roasted oolong would have been divine. I bet it would taste like a toasty crème brulee. Mmm.

This is a decent tea, but it didn’t knock my socks off. Maybe I played it up too much in my head. Big thanks to Ricky for letting me sample it! My wallet just gave a sigh of relief.

Cofftea

I have not tried this yet, but based on what others have said about some of the sizes of the samples, could it have been that your leaf/water ratio was just too light? Just a thought:)

Ricky

I doubt it’s her leaf/water ratio, it is indeed a bit light. I completely agree, a stronger base would probably make this tons better.

Comments

Cofftea

Ricky

lover of tea, travel, good food, nerdy stuff, tattoos, great danes, sushi, beer, netflix, UFC, reading…and of course, my kick-ass husband.

MURFREESBORO, TN