drank Earl Grey (loose leaf) by Twinings

This is my all time favorite. I love the Twinnings brand of Earl Grey. I drink it every day. I find it to be smooth with a hint of beramot that is not overpowering. If you forget about it, and it steeps for a longer period of time, it is still good and does not become bitter.
I use this brewed tea, instead of just hot water, to make hot granola or oatmeal, absolutely delicious.
I also love the history of this tea and of the Twinnings tea company.
My tastebuds will never tire of this tea!

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA