After reading the description of this tea, I could not wait to try it.

When I first smelled the tea, it smelled delicious. It smelled like a champagne mimosa with strawberries. Once the tea was brewed, the liqour smelled quite artificial. The strawberry no longer smelled like real strawberry.

Overall the taste is not disappointing, but I wish it tasted less artificial. I found the rose flavour overtook most of the flavour in the tea. It almost had the flavour of champagne but not quite, which was perplexing to my taste buds – I couldn’t quite place the taste.

I did need to add some rock sugar to sweeten it up a bit.

I will finish what I have but will most likely not purchase again.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA