drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

After first seeing this tea in store, I was hit by a wave of nostalgia. The gold ball sprinkles took me back to childhood, making and decorating Christmas sugar cookies. I had to pick out a few and just hold them, then ate them, totally brought me back. So I know this is going to be a good tea, no matter what it tastes like.
Now to the tea, it is very good. A little sweet for my taste (sweet on its own without adding any extra sweetener). There is a bold, strong taste of vanilla, the vanilla is almost spicey, but the spice is not overpowering.
The dry loose leaf tea is visually appealing, and for me, this always makes things taste better. There is a sweet aftertaste that lingers on the back of my palate.
I would like to try blending this tea with a chai mix.