drank Orange Blossom by DAVIDsTEA

Mmmmmmmmmm.

This tea is super delicious.

I feel like since I started on Steepster, I have been overusing the D word.

But it truly is delicious. I think I brewed it a little too strong, but it is still good. It tastes like rooibos but there is a delicate orange citrus taste to it. Not sour or tart orange, but sweet orange. It is sweet and tastes creamy. Maybe a slight hint of soft white chocolate, even though there is no ingredient in this tea to back that up.

To me, it has a very rooibos aftertaste, which is one of the things I do not like about rooibos, but I think that is in part due to brewing it too strong.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA