Even though Christmas is long over, it is never too late to celebrate. Brewed the tea is a golden colour, which does remind me of Christmas. This tea tastes like a Christmas tea blend. Kinda of chai-y. Tastes like spicey and sweet orange, the spice is not overpowering. There may be a cinnamon/nutmeg flavour to it, but can’t quite place the taste. The oolong taste is very subtle. This is not a strong tea, but it is also not tasteless. The flavours blend very well together. I could see this tea as an after-dinner/before bed time drink.
This ia a beautiful oolong blend.