Thank you to whatshesaid for this sample.
I love root beer. This tea does taste like root beer, more specific, similar to Barq’s root beer.
I had enough to brew one cup. I brewed it hot, drank half of it. Definitely root beer. I enjoyed it hot. It was not too sweet, I could have added sweetener but chose not too. I let the rest of the cup cool and drank it cold. Also very good. It tasted very similar to flat root beer pop, which actually I quite enjoy as well. It had a more distinct root beer flavour cold.
I did a second resteep for about 7 minutes. Was still decent, just not as strong.
I am so disappointed this blend has been discontinued. Fingers crossed Davids Tea will bring it back or will come up with something even better.

whatshesaid

Glad you enjoyed it, sorry I didn’t have enough to share more! Now isn’t it completely ridiculous that they discontinued this in favor of the revolting Cherry Cola one!?

Lala

I know! I cannot figure that one out. I really enjoyed this sample, thank you so much for sending me some when you had so little left.

Comments

whatshesaid

Lala

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA