drank Bangkok Blend by Harney & Sons

I am unsure…When I first opened the bag and took a sniff the only thing I could think of was dishsoap. To be fair, I was washing dishes while I was waiting for the water to heat up. The dry tea smelled very strong of sweet lemongrass and for some reason this made me think of soap.
The brewed tea is a bright yellow-green colour. You can smell strong lemon grass and coconut. The teas tastes strongly of coconut with hints of lemongrass. I do not smell or taste any ginger. The green tea base is very faint. I am unsure of the taste. Again it keeps reminding me of soap for some reason. I must has used a similar scented soap product at some point in time. To be fair to the taste of the tea, I am not a huge coconut fan. Now I love fresh coconut and coconut milk (ie. buying a coconut and cracking it at home). But for some reason I do not like any other coconut, I don’t like pre-shredded coconut, coconut water from a can, coconut flavouring, etc.- its just not the same as a real coconut).
The taste is not bad. It does not taste soapy, it just reminds me of soap, so that is turning me off of this tea. The strong coconut flavour is also not helping.
The tea leaves a clean, fresh, aftertaste.
I think I will have to leave this tea and come back to it later on and see what happens.