drank Walnut Brittle by Della Terra Teas

Thank you so much to Sandy’sCuppa for so generously sending me this in a swap.

The dry tea smells amazing, like sweet walnuts. There is green tea with peices of nuts throughout. Brewed the tea smells almost exactly like baklava. I spent 5 minutes just smelling the tea before I even tasted it. Smelled so amazing!

The liquor is dark yellow-green, looks almost cloudy.

The tea tastes creamy, buttery, nutty, delicious. I am getting some walnut flavour but mostly hazelnut. The tea is not overly sweet, which is good. Sometimes walnuts make my tongue tingle, and I am getting a little bit of this while drinking the tea, but I am more than ok with that.

Delicious tea!

Josie Jade

Walnuts make my tongue tingle too! I was hesitant about whether or not I would ever try this tea because of that, but after reading your thoughts I’m more optimistic now that I may actually like it!

Lala

I would say the tingling was nothing near what I get when I eat a whole walnut. I think it must be an allergic reaction or something. My brother gets it too.

Comments

Josie Jade

Lala

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA