drank Rose Scented by Harney & Sons

The dry tea has small pink rose petals mixed throughout. Looks very romantic.

The dry tea and the tea liquor both have a strong smell of rose perfume. It is very pleasant. Reminds me of a traditional english tea room/house. And also of my grandmas house.

The steeped tea tastes very strong of rose perfume. There is a very faint sweetness to the tea, the same as you get if you use real rose petals. I find the rose flavour a little overpowering for my taste. I feel like I have very fresh rosey breath after drinking this tea.

When searching this tea I noted that many of Harney’s teas can be custom to add a rose scent. I think I would like to try this blended with an Earl Grey. I am glad I only got the sample size of this.