I had to pick this tea up mostly becuase the colour of the packaging of the individual tea bags. Obvsiously the advertising worked on this one. Ha.

This double bergamot Earl Grey is wonderful. I find sometimes when there is increased bergamot, it does not work well with the black tea base, and can often become bitter. But this one is perfectly balanced. There is a strong bergamot smell that is consistent from the dry tea to the tea liquor. You can also taste the strong citrousy bergamot in the steeped tea. It is almost creamy over the black tea base.

I am happy I picked this one up. Damn pretty colours!!

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA