drank Citrus Lavender Sage by Teavana

I tried this one blended with peach tranquility, as recommended by Teavana.

I think I prefer these teas both separately, vs. together. While hot the tea tasted strongly of citrus, which didn’t mix well with the peach. As it started to cool, the peach became more prominent. The peach made the citrus lavender sage much sweeter. I do not taste any lavender or sage with this blend.

I think this tea is better as it cools, would be interesting to try iced. I think it makes and interesting and unique blend, but I prefer the teas each separately. I think I also need to try brewing a larger batch, I just brewed it for 10 oz.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA