drank Citrus Lavender Sage by Teavana

Cold brewed this one mixed half and half with Peach Tranquility. It made a delicious cold brewed tea. It did get pretty cloudy but I think that was do to the fruit peices in the Peach Traquility, I also brewed it for about 20 hours because I forgot about it :)
The only downside is I found it had quite a bad aftertaste. (I am wondering if this was something to do with the cloudyness that developed).
I did quite enjoy this one and will most likely brew it again.

I am a lifetime tea lover.

I love iced teas and cold brews.

I am in love with the whole experience of tea.

Saskatchewan, CANADA