The dry tea looks like small, dark green nuggets. The smell is strongly vegetal green tea. I am getting a hint of the ginseng.

On brewing, the smell is very strong also. Moreso green tea than oolong. The tea brews a solid dark yellow colour.

The initial taste is vegetal green tea. It is smooth and thick. There is a little kick of ginseng towards the end of the sip. It gets sweeter the longer it sits. It gives a great warming sensation.

The nuggets of this tea only barely unfurled on the first steep. There are many more steeps to get out of them I think. I steeped for 1 minute the first time, but I think I would go less time and do more steeps on subsequent tastings. There is a ginseng type aftertaste that lingers for a long time.

I have found that I quite like oolong teas and am attempting to try many different kinds. I am finding I like my oolong a bit more oxidized, more towards black than green.